Nothing better than living on the seaside

Thursday, May 02, 2013

I love the sea. It's just so relaxing to be able to walk along the seafront, especially when the tide is low. The air is also so fresh. It's just wonderful.




There was one downside to my amazing walk today. I still feel huge knots in both my thighs. I know it's a combination of not working out for a long time and then going all out yesterday and I probably should've just had a chilled walk today, but I just couldn't resist going for an hour again. It was just such a beautiful day.

I rarely take pictures of what I wear when I work out so here you go! Also wanted to show off my trusty Skullcandy headphones, they have served me well for three years now. <3 All other headphones I've had have fell apart within six months but not these babies! :D

Oh and I should get a full body mirror. Or start using the timer option on my phone. Meh.

You Might Also Like

0 comments